Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bedak sejuk HPA and natural skincare



 My niece and my nephews are at home as their mother is in the hospital. There are four boys and the youngest Icha , a girl.  They loved to see the cats . Jingga did not stay at home at day time.
I was thinking of buying ampoules . I saw  the advertised in Wanita Melayu by Siti Masturah. I will have to buy some scrub and a toner. Now I am using Safi  and HPA bedak sejuk. Bedak sejuk is  cold powder translated literally. Bedak sejuk has been used by our grandmothers.  It is made of rice  , put it in water until it became soft. The water has to be changed everyday. When the rice has become soft  you then put it in a banana leaf  not unlike piping  the soft rice. You pipe it until it become tiny droplets.  When it became dry  you use this tiny droplets or bedak sejuk . Mix it with rose water . It is exfoliating. Sometimes ladies add jasmine flowers for the lovely smell. Most of the  old ladies who use this powder  have really nice complexion. Some use it everyday.
I have been using HPA 's bedak sejuk tompok hitam. It does help with  the discoloration I have been talking about. Now   I can only see the top part of the discoloration and I have to squint in order to see the old shape.
The cost of this bedak sejuk is RM 15 . I bought another  bedak sejuk called bedak sejuk Awana. It is to exfoliate old skin. The colour is brown and it does not strong smell. It is very soft once you add rose water.
I bought mine at  a store in City One Plaza for RM 20.  They do sell almond oil for RM 20 for a 50 ml bottle.
I was thinking of trying new skincare. They cost a lot about RM 630. One of the skincare I was thinking of is
Terraderm. I opened the Nona magazine and there it is a the flawless face  and the set . It cost RM 630 for the whole set and can be bought online  or can be purchased at  it's clinic at Sri Hartamas. It is expensive , I thought of buying the  sun screen.  I like the vitamins C serum which costs RM 180. He he he . You can find
Terraderm at http://www.terradermgroup.com/
Another skincare I  found is Jernehby Sheila Majid. The bottles look gorgeous and the whole set cost about
RM 700 but if you buy on line it will be about RM 600 because  the serum is only for 10 days. I like the concept of safe cosmetics. You can find the skincare at http://www.jernehbysheilamajid.com/home.asp
I like safe cosmetics without the use dangerous chemicals . Another lady who sells skincare without hazardous chemicals and have a salon as well is  Tunku Zaidar  or Zai's Beauty Formula. . I went to one of the talks years back and  Tunku Zaidar has flawless face . The set starts at RM 170 and there is a hair gone formula  for those who have facial hair like me due to the usage of  unsafe creams . The website is :http://www.zaimal.com/
 There is another website  where you can buy safe , healthy  skincare . This store sells natural ,organic skincare. It is a local website. You can purchase Sukin Organics and Renew skincare . Both are  from Australia.
Renew is more expensive. For the whole set of Sukin Organics , the cost is under RM 200 and more from Renew  The website. is  http://suisuiskin.com/.  There are two more website which I always go to for natural skincare .

No comments:

Post a Comment