Monday, April 26, 2010

Ibnu Batutta Mall

Today we went to the Ibnu Batutta mall for lunch. We started at the  China court and had lunch at an Iranian restaurant called Hatam. Photos will be uploaded when we come back this Saturday. We walked from the China court until the Tunisian court. I had trouble walking down the stairs. The Indian court is beautiful. Then we had tea at the Lime Tree cafe. The one that I have been surfing on before I came to Dubai. At last . It was nice to try the latte and the baked praline cheese cake. We bought the baked spinach and tomato.  Before that we went again to the Lifestyle store where my sister bought curtains. There was sale and I also was given a  makeup set which I had eyes on. It was a long trip .  The mall is large and has beautiful architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment