Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dubai Mall

Last night we went to the Dubai Mall. We saw the fountain show .It was windy and then it rained.
There were lots of shops .I like to see the large jewellery at the shops . We went to the Waitrose supermarket last . My father likes to go to browse in the supermarkets and pharmacies. So do I.
The Dubai Mall is situated near the Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world.We watched the fountain show with the Burj Khalifa as it 's background  and the crescent moon.  There were more shops here compared to the Mall of Emirates. We had dinner at the food court. My father was not tired tonight. There is a large indoor aquarium in the mall. I like the Swiss Arabian perfume. The home perfume my sister bought and used in the house. It smells really nice.My sister Yati has gone to work leaving the three of us at home. watching TV. I also think of my cat Jingga and another large cat with hazel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment