Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sharjah, Dubai

We went to the Oasis  mall today . We went to see the  Q home decor. I ogled at the beautiful sets . Mostly were in beautiful jacquard. I love the styles and there was more french furnitures  if I am not mistaken. The full set is about AED 25000 as there is a 33% sale. After that we went to Sharjah about 40 minutes drive from Dubai. We went to see the University city where there are a few universities in one place .University of Sharjah and the American University of Sharjah to name a few.  We spend about two hours there and we took some photos at the beautiful American University. Before that we also bought some silk cloth at Deepak's. We did not go to Deira to buy the textile as it was far from the house. After that we went home and had dinner at a Turkish restaurant called Turkish flower.I like the salad set with hummus and baba ganoush. I like the particular salad . Then we went round the places and at the beach at Umm Sequem . It is  very windy tonight. It is now 10.10 pm. I feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment