Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ramadhan

Next week will be the Ramadhan month . The fasting month. My parents will be breaking fast at home this year. Usually my mother likes to break fast in the mosque. I'd like to have more sweet porridge. Well the fasting month is not about food. My husband will be working late as usual .Comel likes to stay in the house. She looks skinny and I could feel her bones. She loves chicken . Both my cats love to eat chicken . My husband said that I feed them everything. I give them prawns too.
Hitam is getting fat . I think he has a new place to eat. He calls out when he is hungry. Comel stays nearer to the house. In the past two weeks , I have allowed her to come into my room and she loves it there. She likes to be close to me. Whenever I watch the television , she would come up to me. She looks sad. One thing about cats that I observe is that they are sometimes sad looking. I had 18 cats 2 years ago . 9 died. I am very sad when my cats die.Usually it was the kittens. My father complained that he could not feed 9 cats and kittens. I know it was hard .
I went for my brother's convocation last Sunday with my parents, sister , brothers and their family. I feel old ,not that 43 is such an old age. I coloured my hair burgundy yesterday. I do have white hair . I love the colour.
My mother is into Tupperware again. Tupperware is forever she says. My sisters too have been buying from her .Today I went window shopping , I saw some metal measuring cups in Tesco and a double -boiler pan for melting bee's wax or chocolate .

No comments:

Post a Comment