Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Glycerine

It has been a week of Ramadhan. I have gone back to work with my husband . He needed more hand. At first I thought he has enough staff. One lady but now he needed help so I am back to work. He had begun making Afghan dish. I do the cutting of vegetables such as onion, tomato , garlic and ginger . Very important in this kind of dish.
I have bought a bottle of vegetable glycerin in Bagus bakery shop Shah Alam last week when I went there with my mother and my sisters. Luckily it is available at the bakery shop. So far I have made a honey ,glycerin and rosewater moisturiser. A glycerin -rosewater hand lotion and a forever youthful lime ,milk and glycerin night lotion. Guaranteed to make the face , hands and feet youthful . I will be making the cucumber and milk cleanser tonight. I am happy with the cleanser .It is cool and cleanses well. To tell the truth, making cucumber and milk cleanser is not cheap. The cost of making the cleanser is about the same amount paid for an ordinary cleanser. The good thing about it is completely free of chemicals.
My brother and his family will be going off to Seychelles for work. We were locating Seychelles in the map. He will be going there in Friday for 2 years contract. I hope everything will be well for him .

No comments:

Post a Comment