Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last Day

I resigned yesterday. I don't think I can work in that office again. Maybe it is too soon but there are things to consider. My boss said I am very slow . There's one thing about experience but since he said that I do not have the capability and criticised my every move , I think that I don't want to work with this kind of boss at all. I've worked in many offices but this is the first time an employer had asked me whether I wanted to quit . After 3 days , he was not happy at all with my work . Besides there is nobody in the whole building for 3 days in a week. It's creepy to work there . Next time I will be careful and note the person the first day I work.
My cats stayed under the bed and I just let them out. I have brought a bottle of honey with nigella sativa or black seed oil. I have been coughing and my athsma is getting worse. The taste is sweet and a bit bitter. I used to take the nigella oil a few months ago . So I am used to the taste.
The black seed oil has rich nutritional, energy-giving value and immune system strengthening properties. It is useful in soothing bronchitis and coughs, increase body tone, stimulates menstrual periods, increases the flow of breast milk, provides quick energy, increases sperm count, calms the nervous system, encourages hair growth and retards hair fall out, and prevents skin wrinkling. My husband is selling the honey .
My father had repaired his car. The first car he bought in 1978. A Russian Lada. Nothing fancy but a nice reliable car. My father used it to teach qur'an our area. My husband had gone to work . He will be back late at night. So I am back to staying at home and surfing the net . Perhaps, I don't want to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment