Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

Today my parents had gone to see my youngest brother in Klang. He plans to go to Madinah after he gets his diploma. He will be interviewed tomorrow . He is one of the candidates chosen . I deeply hope and pray that he will be selected. My other younger brother had gone out so has my husband. So , I'm left with my cats. I bought a chicken today. So I made chicken soup and fried spicy tofu. Comel had wanted to come in , so I fed her and Hitam with enough chicken. She always wants to be petted while she sleeps . Like a baby, and then she pees on the sofa. Hitam however does not want to be in the house whenever she is around. Now he is sleeping on the carpet. They know when to come back home when they are hungry.
Yesterday , my sister came for a visit. She will be coming again next week with my other sisters. I am the eldest of eight siblings. Last year my father had grown egg plant. I think my father has green fingers. I remembered when we were young my parents had grown corn , papaya and and banana. I don't remember vegetable though . The mango tree in front of house has only bear fruit once but it does provide shade for the car. My parents had cleared the tiny bush in front of the house . Now my father had planted a papaya tree. There is a screw pine bush . I have never tried gardening. I think maybe now, with a lot of free time , I should give it a try. I'd like to grow some vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment