Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2nd Day

It's the second day of work. I do not want to think about it. The boss says he will have to let me go if I don't keep up. Oh my ... I promised not to talk to my husband about it because he is not very sympathetic. So I will jot down whatever he wants me to do. I will try that for 2 days.
I wished it was about something else.
I will try my best but if my best is not good enough then I will not blame myself for what I cannot control. I think I am old enough to separate the truth . Comel my female cat came into the house , after feeding her fish I let her out. I have to shampoo her one of these days in my mother's bathroom . I pity my cats sometimes , not being able to stay in the house for a long time. Perhaps I will go to the bookstore to see any interesting books to read. I should make the time to read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment