Saturday, December 4, 2010

Massage

My right knee hurts. As maybe I have written, I could not perform my prayers since February. Just  before going to Jakarta I could perform the prayers. After coming back the knee hurts. Now I know how it felt to have painful knees.  My mother met a lady one day on the way back home. She is from Palembang and is working as a masseur at  a gynaecologist nearby. I had my legs massaged , she said it is wind. A lot of gas and she gave mixture of pounded rice which was soaked for one night, cekur and ginger. She said she has to pound the mixture for three hours. After putting the pounded mixture or 'Param' as it is called , I could perform my prayers.
Alhamdullillah . I thought my knees are gone forever. Now my grandmother is here , she can't walk. Hopefully after three days of massage , she too can walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment