Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fruit Juice

I have not been drinking fruit juice regularly for the past two years. I used to drink fresh juice everyday when I was working. My mother bought a  juicer and it has been with us eversince.  After coming back from Jakarta I decided to buy some fruits for juicing. There is pink guava at her house, Yati too is juicing. Nas said she will drink fruit juice too. I have bought apples and carrots and my mother would buy oranges. Last time we bought  two cartons each of apples and oranges at the Chow Kit market. It was about RM 150 , I can't remember , my mother bought one carton at the Pasaraya nearby and it cost RM 100 for 100 apples.  I think it is better to buy at the Chow Kit market but my mother does not know how to drive there.  She felt it is very difficult , she usually drives around PJ area and Shah Alam. My father drives around the home area and the farthest is to Kota Damansara.  I do not know how to drive, I failed the tests so here I am . There is a rosy glow when one consumes fruit juice , it is expensive though. I remember watching a show when the commentator asked Chef Wan the secret to his youthfulness. He said juicing  . My mother was hooked. So here is to fresh juice , the fountain of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment