Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jingga's surgery

My cat Jingga went for  a surgery at a vet in Damansara Utama. this Tuesday . The surgery was for his mandible ,the jaw which was deformed for some time. After  a long surgery , we brought him home still unconscious When he was quite awake he tried to scratch his mouth . My mother and I rushed to the vet again at  7.00  pm where the good vet gave me a plastic collar. We put him in a cage and he tried to get the collar out , he thumped . My mother put back the plastic collar, he put  it out again. At last I decided to let him out  of the cage . He was tired and I did  not know what to do.After that in early in  the morning he was outside the door and slept in the room. I gave him his medication and an energy drink, some white powder to mix with water the next  day and some wet food .Boiled fish . After taking the mixture he slept most of the day . I will have to bring him to the vet every week for the next 4 weeks and then they will remove the iron in his mouth. I hope he will be alright . He is okay for now . Still resting in the lower part of the  cupboard in my room . He has been staying in  there since last week. His  new  hideout .

No comments:

Post a Comment