Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Birthday

Last night the family celebrated those whose birthday fall in December. It was for my father, Mal, Rafiq,Maryam and also my self. He , he , The recipe  for the night was crab curry, grilled Bawal, my sister Nas's tempura , ulam, nasi minyak , tasty lamb and chicken dish. We also have a "Khatam Al Quran" ceremony and dua for Maryam who had completed reciting the AlQuran.There were two cakes from Rafiq and Nasriah. Nas and her family , Rafiq and family and Taei were around.
I had asthma attack two days ago. I felt so tired. My cat Jingga is not well. His mouth is a sore sight to see and I will bring him to the vet.  I have bought some products from Puteri Rembulan which were the black soap, day and night cream. I need to buy the toner and moisturizer one of this days. I wonder if I can wait for another one year to see the result. Such a long time.I have started a small business again. The last time was not so successful. Well , one can start again and learn from the mistakes.
On Friday night , my sister , her children , my parents and I got the chance to watch the Anugerah Skrin for the first time. When we got to the Best Western premier for the night , we saw so many artistes in their glamorous night gowns. After that we went down and watched the paparazzi, I had hoped that we can watch the show at the PWTC on the 4th floor. Then we heard that there are a few places left. We went upstairs and we were given some tickets. So off we went my parents and all. It was  a very nice experience. Well the pretty artists are so tiny. Maybe next time I will come with my husband. After the show my husband brought to a Pakistani restaurant nearby .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment