Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fair and Lovely Anti Marks - Pigmentation


Today is my father's birthday . He is 74 years old today . We will be celebrating  Mal, Rafiq , Maryam's birthday during the Christmas holidays. I think I will join in too .
For the past two weeks I have been using  Fair and Lovely Anti Marks cream. The colour of this cream is peach . I have seen this cream almost every time I go to a pharmacy or the supermarket but never tried it  until now  .  I have been using it to erase the pigmentation on my  left cheek. I am  very happy to report that two of my four brown spots have dissapeared.  I have also started to use Citra Lestari rice milk soap. My face felt rough though . I don't know why perhaps because I have not use any moisturizer what so ever. I also use  the Sepang Oil from HPA. I am thinking of trying either Sri Mawar, Puteri Rembulan or Nouvelles Visage. I can purchase all three online .With Puteri Rembulan , I can find it at Semua House Kuala Lumpur .There is a dealer who sells Nouvelle Visages near my house.  . One has to be patient with these skincare. A year at least but  with me using different brand  every two months is a no no. My face is darker than my hands. I have pigmentation although it is fading  and if  I buy another Fair and Lovely tube it might dissapear  but I so want to buy another pigmentation soap and a day cream. The pigmentation looks like a soft streak  and it is fading.
This goes to another area of interest , spending. Spend your money frugally. I have read T.Harve Eker's book  the Secrets of the Millionaire mind  book where you put  your hard earned money in six jars or 10% of the salary into different  accounts. The  play money is the one you use for whatever you want each month  . So you spend the 10% of it each month.and another 10% where you can save for long term spending. Live frugally . Have fun ....

No comments:

Post a Comment