Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Puteri Rembulan Skin care


I have been using Puteri Rembulan products for two weeks, namely the black soap ,day cream and night cream. As I have said I bought  the first two online and the other one at Semua House in Kuala Lumpur . Last Monday I just bought the moisturizer , a compress for pimple and a toner for normal skin at Semua House. It was my husband day off so I thought of going somewhere again.
I like this product , I did not use any other product . I don't mix. So far I see  that my pigmentation is  fading. I have been battling with pigmentation for two years. I am  constantly searching for the right product without going to a doctor or to a salon. Sometimes I am not sure what to use .I finally settle for this  particular product. It has been around for quite awhile. I remember buying a compact powder at Tesco Mutiara Damansara when it just opened  years ago . The night cream is 10gm and yellow in colour and gel like.  I like the day cream  which is smooth and not cakey .The night cream lasts about 14 days ,  there is tiny amount left.So I will be replenishing it again. There is the scrub and the cleansing milk which I have not bought yet.  The whole set for pigmentation and normal skin is RM 265 and for oily skin is RM 215. If you are interested in this product you can find it online at : http://www.puterirembulan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment