Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fickle

I am at wit's end whether to work or not. My mother prefers me to work although she doesn't admit it. My siblings said that I would be better off if I stayed at home. My husband said, I should stay at home. Years ago , I would be happy if someone said that .
Yesterday I went to Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman to buy some materials to make two dresses. I also bought some linen to make a blouse. It is very tiring , and at 5.00 pm I went to One Utama. I thought of buying a book but books are not very interesting. I thought of buying a chick lit book .Like " Confessions of a shopaholic" . It looks interesting and it has been made to a movie. I thought of writing a book again but it is very tiring. I feel tired most of the time.
I would like to do more exercise and I think I will try the Latin exercise. For 10 minutes I can exercise without doing the crunches . There are the Kathy Dennis and Denise Austin exercise Cd's but I do not like doing crunches .
So , now I will see what happens. My mother always tells me that god knows best. She is looking forward to go to Seychelles in June. My sister Yati will be going to Dubai, god willing in September. As for me , I would like to try to work but if it feels daunting , I will be a housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment