Friday, April 3, 2009

Exercise

I bought an exercise video three days ago. It was a dance blast for 10 minutes. I have done 30 minutes and I sweated a lot. A physiotherapist said that exercise will be useless without a proper diet. So , I have to look at the food I take. There is a 10 minutes exercise for the abs and another 10 minutes for the thighs.
I saw my sister Sadd yesterday.She came all the way from Jakarta for one day only. I asked her about her cat , a Persian cat. Tompok the cat is in the house. I felt sad when I see her . She reminded me about my dead cats . Hitam and Cleopatra however , I have Tompok as a friend. She is very hungry so I fed her the Whiskas and Friskies. Maybe if I have more money , I will buy a mincer to mince some chicken. I had seen in the net , that cats will grow very fat with raw chicken meat. You have to mix it with some salmon oil , egg yolks some taurine . I hope I can find chicken liver . I know I had seen chicken liver in Giant supermarket but then I have to go to Giant at Kota Damansara. Tompok is resting in the house. Now I have a cat again. Not a pretty cat but it will do. I am afraid to take a kitten for the fear that I could not take good care of it's health like Cleopatra Chomel.
I had gone to Tropicana City with my mother a few days ago. I saw a Brothers sewing machine for RM 599.00 at the Carrefour store. There is another sewing machine. I cannot remember the name for RM 370.00. My mother told me to learn how to sew . I think there is a place to learn to sew at the Brothers in Petaling Jaya . I am not so sure if I wanted to buy the machine. I have to think it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment