Friday, March 13, 2009

Overweight

I am not only overweight but have reached the obesity status. I eat a lot especially at night. The cravings for food could not be controlled. My father wanted to know if it is safe to take slimming pills or powder. I had attended a wellness program especially for the overweight. I have to take 8-12 servings of carbohydrate and to follow the food pyramid. I have to do more activities and less food. All I know is that I skip breakfast, eat a lot during lunch, 1-2 cookies after lunch .I have a pre dinner at 5.00 pm , dinner at 9.00 pm and munching all through the night. Especially sweet food.
Today I went to Ikea after following my mother to the ASN office in Ampang. Before that I had lunch.Then after the salmon dish at Ikea , I bought some prawns and I was still hungry for a hot dog.
I have been thinking of my cats. I missed them terribly. I want a cat .....
My favourite channel is Asian Food Channel ,Travel and Living and Malay dramas. My mother refused to take the HBO channel or the News channel. I am surfing mostly on food especially on the You Tube channel on fat laden food like ,ribs , steaks, potato Au gratin. My brother GG also supported me when I tell him that I would buy lamb shoulders. He had high fever the last time so my father said not to buy any lamb because lamb is hot and his fever would not subside.
I feel out of breath now. Perhaps because of the long time in the car . A nice nurse told me to eat a cracker or a fruit instead whenever the hungry pangs attacks. I need to do more exercise but I don't like to walk alone . More exercise. I feel tired already. I saw in one of the my favourite channel how a woman became too fat a.k.a obese by making and eating brownies at home. I too had thought of baking brownies and munching them while watching the Food channel. It would be heavenly .....

No comments:

Post a Comment