Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Book

I went to Kinokuniya bookstore in KLCC yesterday to buy a japanese book called "Floral Embroidery" by Ondori. The flowers are so beautiful . There is another book on roses but it is more expensive at RM 90.00 . I thought of buying a book on how to make bags but that can wait. I realise that I have to buy a sewing machine to make bags and a host of other items like an olfa cutter. I think I will buy a Raleigh sewing machine at Tesco. My mother is concerned if I buy a Singer machine and I would not use it and it would be a waste , what with me not working and so forth.
I have another book to dream about. It is called '' Redoute's finest flowers in Embroidery " by Trish Burr. It is crewel embroidery. I think I would go to Kinokuniya and ask if they can get it for me. That too would be later.My sister Nas and her children had stayed for a week during the school holidays. They brought their pet hamsters, Bubbles and Momo.
My other sister Yati came, my mother made pizza using her tupperware cookware. In the afternoon my mother made chicken bryani. And then my brother Akmal made beef lasagne. I made greek salad. Since my husband went to a Arab shop in Chow Kit to buy some olive oil , I took the opportunity to buy some Feta cheese. At night I felt so full.
Last week I made some body scrub. I bought some French Salt at RM 6.50. Fill it half in a small plastic jar. I added some olive oil , sesame oil and castor oil. And then I added a few drops of an old wrinkle oil for steaming which I seldom use. So I have a basic body scrub. I think I will to use brown sugar and honey the next time but for now the salt is good. It is supposed to be good for scars and it does scrub well. No more chemicals ....

No comments:

Post a Comment