Monday, March 9, 2009

Awang

My sister from Penang is here for three days. I told her that a cat reminiscence of my lost cat Awang had come to the house. Since I have fed him fish and occasionally pieces of chicken he dutifully come everyday. He refused to be touched. He ran as soon as I get close to him. Maybe he is a stray cat . My niece had brought her hamsters so the Awang the cat as I call him would come in the house. At first I wondered why , but now I know that this cat had smelled the hamsters.
I was surfing for and I found a website called Tea and cookies. I found about a nice soup called creamy garlic soup which looks nice. Today my mother had made some prawn and vegetable fritters . She told me that my sister in Jakarta would make the vegetable fritters in the morning.
Awang had just been chased out of the house because he wanted to come in . Poor cat. It is quite difficult to care for a cat since they pee a lot in the house. Perhaps I just feed the cats that come . Just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment