Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ramblings

I have been playing Scrabble again with some friends. I made short sentences. I played the Malaysian version of "Monopoly" today. The last few weeks I played "Uno" and Chinese checkers. My mother is keen on her Tupperware business. I was dragged along. My mother wanted me to follow her when she does the Tupperware party. I don't really like to do that. That or to stay at home.
I have been browsing on Internet business , again. It doesn't take off at all . This wanting to be an entrepreneur or an Internet venture. What is holding me back ? Fear , I would guess. I read a lot of self -help books when I was younger but nothing clicks. Facing my fear , I read that once . Just face up to your fear. My fear is to start a business and I would fail. It's the fear of failing , that one cannot succeed. It is very crippling but yet I would love to try. When ?
I have been eating a lot these few days. Yesterday my mother made chicken soup but she added dates. It was too sweet. My brother GG , the lawyer did not finish it. She also made some nice noodles with peanut gravy. I had eaten 3 bowls of noodles and 2 bowls of soup with rice . I also had my dinner very early. I had checked my body mass index, the result is , I am obese. Oh dear , I am very hungry nowadays. Perhaps it is the stress .

No comments:

Post a Comment