Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kitty Cat and Oeufs en cocotte

The kittens has not opened their eyes. I feel scared. Yesterday morning Tompok the mother cat, had carried all her kittens under GG's bed. I wanted to look at them at 7.00 pm. One kitten was under the clothes. So I transported all of them under my bed. I do not think it is a good idea. Today I had bought some new catfood. I had been surfing the net for information on kittens and what to feed them . I do not want them to end like Chomel which .... I have been surfing on a nice brand called Natural Balance by Dick Van Pattern . You know from Eight is Enough ?? Do you remember ?? I should not have touched the kittens. Actually not peering and holding the babies.
There were times when I could not sleep and I will watch the Food and Travel channel. One night I just happen to see Nigella Lawson cooking one tasty and simple dish is eggs cooked in cream or in France, this basic methods of baked eggs is called "oeufs en cocotte " or shirred eggs.
It is very nice and simple and for one egg you could eat it for supper or breakfast like I did this morning. I have been eating this dish whenever I buy cream. I haven't eaten it with salmon though . I found just the programme I had watched from Nigella Lawson from You Tube
and another one from a lady called Muna Mahzar who bakes her eggs with salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment