Friday, May 22, 2009

Newborn kittens

Tompok has given birth !!! It was in the wee morning that she could not sleep and yesterday she did not want to eat anything. I thought she was not pregnant. She wanted to go in my mother's room. I didn't put her in my room because she might disturb my husband. So this evening I searched for her . My mother said she had heard her cry in the afternoon under the room . So I was worried. And then she came out from the blues. She had given birth under my parent's bed. I took a torchlight to see the kittens. Tompok has 5 kittens. Three black and white kittens like Awang and two orange coloured kittens. We moved her into a cage in the house . Awang came into my mother 's room and I was so scared if he might eat the kittens. My father said that maybe he wanted to see his kittens. My mother said after he bite off one of it's head. How gruesome. Tompok has gone out , she was very tired. I fed her some fish. I have some names to give the kittens like : Kuntum, Bella Rose, Venus, Garfield , Rio, Poppy and Alexander . I think I will spay Tompok and find a bigger cage. My sister Yati is very worried of this colony.

2 comments:

  1. Maryam was thrilled to hear about your new colony. She loves all the names that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete