Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Dreamer

I am a dreamer. My husband tells me that. I am living in a world of fantasy. I am browsing at the food blogs . It is about roast lamb and potato gratin served with steamed vegetable. I am dreaming for sure. When will I try these dishes ? I like lamb. My mother doesn't really like it but my father does. My husband loves lamb. He taught me a simple dish. I thought of going to Al Rawsha at Jalan Damai to eat the Lamb Mandy . This time I will try other dishes as well. Or I can buy some lamb and try making the roast lamb . I have been wanting to do that for a long but I will try it one of these days. Well, perhaps I am a dreamer. What is wrong with being a dreamer ?
My brother GG has a terrible headache. I hope it is not serious. My cat Tompok has not given birth although her belly is swelling . I hope she gives birth at home and I will have some kittens to play. It is still very hot these days. The lights went out twice these evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment