Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dejavu

It feels as if it was 4 years ago in 2005 when a pregnant cat came to my house . She was followed by a fat male cat. Now Tompok the pregnant cat comes to ask for food. I know she would stay in the house if she is allowed to. She is followed by a large male cat exactly like Awang . The fat cat I mentioned. The cat on the Whiskas box. Cats like this particular breed often comes to my house.I felt sad whenever I think of Awang. He was a fat cat when he comes to my house and when he was sent to the SPCA he was very sick. I felt helpless in this situation. I love cats but then I cannot take care of them so it is not good at all for the cat.
I have seen a book on cat in the book store. I have also found some new website from Australia , New Direction Australia , NDA for short. It sells a lot of things especially ingredients to make one's own skin care. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia also has , it's own training center for the interested public on how to make natural skincare the website is : www.cepp.utm.my/ . It will cost about RM 550 to RM 1800 for the short course.
My favourite things to serve is lifestyle, recipe , home made skin care ingredients and recipe and craft like sewing etc. Now I am into Romantic homes . I don't really like all white or pink walls. It is too sweet for me but I do love all white bed linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment