Saturday, February 21, 2009

MLM

I have joined a MLM company. They have a website so I can advertise my own website and recruit other members. My mother had started her career in direct selling back in 1977. For the past 32 years she had joined a lot of direct selling companies. Now it is the Multi Level Marketing. At first I did not want to join but since I am going to stay home and not find work , I think I would give it a try. There is no harm in trying.
Of late I have been thinking about being successful. I am a shy person, how well will I do in telling people about this company. The company is Bumiputera owned, with a lot of health food. I will have to start somewhere. My husband is at work as always. My mother has a lot of energy , for a woman of 65 years. I think it is the health food that she takes. I think it is better to eat any health food to prevent major illness . Prevention is better than cure. I will have to make a time table for the house work I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment