Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crochet

I have been browsing about life as a housewife. My baby niece is at home. She is about 8 months old. I have been embroidering daily. I just made a flower a day. I have been thinking about doing something else. Ribbon embroidery is beautiful. I thought about trying either crochet or knitting.
My parents told me to stick to one thing at a time , and to finish all the thread I have been buying. I think I will try crochet. The shop nearby sells a lot of sewing stuff. I saw a lot of of knitting and crocheting yarn. It looks simple enough but I do not know. I tried to learn crochet back when I was in standard six. That was long ago.
The cat which come to my house , comes every day at about 6- 7 pm. I think cats always come to the house this hour. Last time a cat called Awang also use to come to the house . Poor cat , he became so sick. The female cat who is a stray cat is pregnant. Cats are very clever, they knew where to find people who loves them. I did not want to buy any cats because I know there will always be some cats which will come to the house.
My day as a housewife starts very late. I have been thinking of scrubbing the toilet floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment