Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tompok

Tompok ,the friendly cat is here asking for food. She is pregnant. My father and brother had gone to the night market to buy dinner. My mother is in Penang visiting my youngest sister. She said she was very tired . She too, is in her hometown Sik , Kedah to visit her father .
I had bought the bee's wax . At long last , I have the elusive bee's wax. The person from bahterayubalam had been kind enough to send to the house. It cost me RM 48.00 for 800 gram. I had weighed the wax.
Tompok the pregnant cat is asking for more food. She will give birth soon. I hope she gives birth at home but it will be a problem since I cannot take care of them. I have been watching Malay dramas , travel channel and Asian food channel all this while.
On Friday I went to One Utama , which is nearby. My mother dropped me off before she went to her weekly Tupperware meeting. I went to the Cold Storage, Jaya Jusco , an organic store at the new wing to see Avalon products. I also browse the books at MPH and Popular . I saw two Malay books on knitting and crochet. I had seen the books while searching for knitting on Net.
I have bought a crochet hook and a yarn. Not that I know how to crochet. My mother knows how to do both , knitting and crochet. I tried to learn from the You Tube channel but somehow I could not do it . Not even the slip knot. So, I think I 'd better buy a book. I will buy the Jarum Kait Satu book before I buy other books on crochet because I do not want to get discouraged.
My sister is going to Dubai in September.   My dream is to visit London.

No comments:

Post a Comment