Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jovee's Essense of Saffron Blemish and Pigmentation Anti Blemish cream and Pigmentation Mask


I have used  Jovee's Anti - blemish and pigmentation cream   and their  Essence of Nutmeg anti-blemish and  pigmentation  mask for two months now. I have a cluster of blemish from the corner of my mouth , the right side up until l my cheekbone. I don' t know how it came about . I use the blemish cream at night religiously . Most of the blemish had faded ,there are  a few more  . The pigmentation area is getting smaller . I like this blemish cream , I am not sensitive to the cream.  Jovee's products are herbal products without any SLS. I am satisfied with these products. The cream is pale yellow buttery and  there is still a lot more to be used , I can probably use this cream for  another 2 to 3 months.  I bought the products online for RM 93.00. You can find about these  nice products at http://www.jovees.com.my/eng/  or http://www.shobhanaa.com/ayurvedicproducts.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment