Friday, November 11, 2011

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy finish


The Murad Primer with a pump is a nice primer .  I normally use it alone without any powder .I don't normally use this primer , I often forget to use any makeup when I go out . I will use this primer soon enough. I use only a pump not much  but it covers the  whole face. The price is RM 150.00 and is available at CN stores I assume.
I thought of buying a nice lipstick. Burberry that is , eversince I saw the copper colour one  in a magazine . It is always on my mind.  Sometimes I could not resist the temptation . Well , for a lipstick one can use it for 3 years or 5 years the maximum. Not bad .
During   Aidil Adha , GG and his  family were  around. My mother made Rendang chicken , I must learn from her how to prepare rendang .It looks easy  , she grind most of the wet ingredients and add then add  coconut milk in the rice cooker , yes the rice cooker not on the stove.
Then the next day with the korban meat, she made Nasi Daging again and  Mihun sup with the meat in the slowpot.  We are out of the Nasi Daging spice .  My mother does not agree in eating meat as she has high blood pressure .Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment