Friday, November 18, 2011

46 years old

I celebrated my 46th birthday two days ago at home. My sister Nas made Nasi minyak and Mee siam with a cake baked by my niece Maryam . My father was not well and then I got flu.  The Mee Siam  is very simple and tasty . She made the broth with prawns and onions I think , we went to One Utama to look around the other day. This evening my mother made the noodle without cooking the long beans. It is nice and a fast  food.
A reader asked me about Fair and Lovely face wash . I did not  set any  pimples when I use the face wash  but I did not use as much . I still have it , there are a few cleansers which I try and when I have pimples I stop using it . Right now ,  I use Sebamed cleansing  bar . This is my second bar . I am thinking of buying another cleanser from another line but  I choose the  cleanser suitable  for pimples to be safe. Sometimes I am lucky , sometimes not . I  like to try new  products.   After reading about pimples , I also found out that masks  could help to with the scars and some blemish cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment