Thursday, November 3, 2011

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

I use Clarins Day cream for about a month alternately with Safi Day cream. This is a gift from my sister , Yati. It is kind of her . The cream is peach in colour and thick with fruity fragrance. My skin absorps the cream quickly and I have no negative reaction to it. It is a firming day cream and has helped with my complexion and some blemish.  I think it is a fine cream , the price is about RM 200 above  . This is not normally my range for cream but it is nice to try  a new  one .  I saw a new Safi cleanser which costs RM 15.88 at Guardian .I have also bought another Sebamed soap. I find that this soap helps me a lot for my pimple prone skin. So far for one month  I have no pimple , so I will continue with this soap. My niece and nephew are using this brand too. He he he .
Sebamed Cleansing Bar
Today my mother and I went to the Fatmawati restaurant in Damansara Perdana at Jalan PJU  8/3 . I have seen the restaurant in the Jalan Jalan Cari Makan  show , two episodes ago. We had Bakso and Gado gado. Luckily we could park nearby .The food is nice.  We missed the set lunch .  On the way to the restaurant we passed a nice looking restaurant called Pannaz , they sell bbq food .There some beef  dish , I forgot for RM 39.90 and salmon too for the same amount. You can find their website at :http://www.pannaz.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment