Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Khan Baba Restaurant

My husband and I went to a new restaurant yesterday. Khan Baba restaurant in Taman Tun Dr .Ismail. We went late , there were no guests. We had the buffet.  I think there were many patrons , the beef dish has finished , we had the bryani and kebab. One assistant was kind to make some nan for my husband. There is a chicken dish., dhal dish and  vegetable dish, bryani and Arab salad .  We should have come earlier at 12.00 noon.  After the lunch, I had a fruit desert. I wanted to try the Fuluda but it was not available.  Maybe next time. The Khan Baba restaurant is  situated along the shops where the  Chinese Muslim steamboat is. At first we went along the shops behind the Perwira Affin bank , near the Homst restaurant. At the moment the buffet lunch costs RM 15 for adults  and RM 8 for children. They have Arab ,Pakistani , Western and BBQ.  Maybe next time we will try the mixed grill which  is RM 49.90 and lamb mandy . My husband said the food is tasty and he liked it .
Their address :  36 , Jalan Datuk Sulaiman 
                        Taman Tun Dr .Ismail 60000 Kuala Lumpur



No comments:

Post a Comment