Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya 2011 and AG 2000 Peeling Mask

The Must Have Menu
My favourite mask at the moment

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri !!  Today most of my siblings are not around , there are only Nas and Akmal. We went to perform Aidil Fitri prayers at  the Ghufran mosque nearby. My mother had cooked the usual fare , beef , chicken rendang ,peanut sauce  and Masak lodeh.  Yesterday  my mother had to prepare Nasi Himpit herself as the aunty who had always made for us , said that she could not make for nasi Himpit  or compressed rice as everyone had gone back home. 
My sisters Yati and Sadd had gone back to their in laws in Kedah and Kelantan while Taei had gone back to Perak.  Rafiq and family came at night , we have watched the movie "Nur Kasih " on TV3. 
During these  two weeks , my pimples had  came out again. Last week , there were three zits,  and now tonight another one. I have bought Safi Rania Gold cream cleanser . My sister Nas has some isssues with pimples and the beautician she went to said that she must not use any cream based cleanser .  I think I will buy Mustika Ratu cleanser and freshener in lime , when my husband goes to Tesco in two days time.
I have used the  AG 2000 peeling mask for about two weeks. Actually I asked my mother to buy the one with gel because I loved it very much. It turned that the girl in the shop said the mask is not available anymore  and I had the one in tube instead. At first it was quite hard to take the mask off , but after 30 minutes I find that that my blemishes and scars had faded.  There is collagen in this mask. So , the mask is really good for me .


No comments:

Post a Comment