Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Safi to you


Today my mother and I went to the One Utama , to the revamped Jusco that is.  There were many people  as usual . I bought a pair of  black shoes from Lewre. There were many food items on the ground floor and my mother said , Maryam my niece would love  the food  . We did not go to the supermarket . After buying the  Hari Raya shoes , my mother went to shop for some beddings and  some artificial  flowers. 
After that , we went to their Aeon wellness center . I bought the Safi Rania Gold  night cream and and  the cream cleanser which is good  to remove makeup .The friendly SA said that I could use the gel cleanser in the morning and the cream cleanser to remove makeup  at night  .  Maybe later  I will buy the serum. I have used the serum twice now but  it does not last long . I have a nasty pimple on the bridge of my nose . It is one of those days , perhaps it is the new cream , or the new cold cream or the old mask. 
I do not know which or perhaps it was  the long nights looking up for kajal , kohls and Miss Rose make up that  invites the old friend back .  I am interested to buy  a new kajal. Maybe after Aidil Fitri ,perhaps  I will go to Jalan Masjid India  or to CT One plaza for Sha Eyes from  Shahnaz Hussein or  I will  drop by One Utama to check out the Kajal from Body Shop or Himalaya .
As of today I bought most stuff from Safi   the scrub , cleansers and  creams.  I also bought  bottle of Vitamin C , 500 mg and a  Pixy compact powder in Yellow Beige .

No comments:

Post a Comment