Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Girls day out

This afternoon all the girls meaning my mother , my three sisters and I went for lunch . We went to Just Thai at One Utama again . We had the set for 4 persons. We had the starters the one with the betel leaf.It was a pleasant taste which  reminds me of the Vietnam set at SACC mall.  The food was nice . My mother who loves Tom Yam could not resist but she had forgotten she had come here for her birthday . Oh my ... After that we went to see the children who were  tucked away nicely  at Chillies on the third floor . Then we had chocolate at Theobrama Chocolate lounge. Thank you for those who treated us . Next time ...he he he
I have been looking at gold . Gold price as of today for 916 is RM 205.00. I wonder how much it will cost a year from now.  I have not seen  any Somerset Bay store  in One Utama . Maybe it is there somewhere . I will try to find the brand in Metro the Curve of Sogo if my husband wants to go  there this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment