Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Mother's birthday at Just Thai



Last week we celebrated my mother's 67th birthday at Just Thai , One Utama. We went there in the evening . Next week on Saturday my parents will be off to perform Umrah . They will be in Mecca for 10 days. The food in Just Thai is nice. Rafiq and his family , my parents and me went One Utama , it is at the lower ground and there were many families enjoying their food. The fish was fat .He he . After that we had cake and we went home around 10 pm. 
Last night , we also have a get together with the boys and their families . Taei and Rafiq , Taei had good news to share with us . The food of the night were , " Ikan bari bakar " or grilled stingray , fried chicken , my mother's fish curry and fried bean sprouts  with air asam of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment