Friday, July 15, 2011

Skincare Regime 2011


At this point of year , I have a new regime . For two months I have not had really big annoying pimples. Thank god for that. In the morning or night I would use Pond's  cold cream or Liz earle with muslin clothes . After that I will wash my face with either Lush Herbalism which I picked up at the Liverpool Street station. It is bright green and has a strong smell. I have put the cleanser in the fridge a few days ago . It is nice to use , sometimes I will take more than 2 pea size . I like this cleanser , it is filled with herbs and almond meal . Good stuff . I will use the Clean and Clear Active acne wash once a day . If not  , I will have small pimples which I zap quickly with Oxy 10. 
I then will apply  Safi  Rania Gold day cream during day time followed by their beauty cream. I have used Safi Rania Gold for a month , no break outs and  am into  the second jar. Since I have deep lines under my eyes , I am using the Roc Multi correxion eye cream.  The line under my right eye is softening but there is another line cropping out , I feel the line under my left eye is plumping or perhaps there is no improvement . At night I will use the Safi Rania Gold Night cream . Sometimes I will use castor oil . Once a week I  use Puteri Rembulan scrub . For masks I use   Mustika Ratu Avocado mask and the Miracle mask.  This is my current regime. What I would like to have is smoother skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment