Friday, July 8, 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish


I have used Liz Earle Cleanser for about 3 weeks now. I like it especially with the muslin clothes  provided. You can either buy the cleanser alone.  I bought  extra muslin clothes, so   there is another  pair . use. It has a distinct eucalyptus smell and is very thick and white. One pump is enough for the whole face.  I use it most days , I wonder how long it will last since I bought a 100 ml blue bottle . Some ingredients in the cleanser are Hops extract , rosemary essential oil , chamomile essential oil ,eucalyptus essential oil , cocoa butter and  provitamin B5.
The cleanser has no animal extract . I bought the hot cloth cleanser for  £ 13.25  and there is a 200gm tube size  too. When I used the Pond's cold cream , I always tissue off . Sometimes I use a hand towel but it is not as  nice as with these muslin clothes. I felt that my face is really cleansed after using the cloth . I usually wait for about two minutes . I wonder when this product will arrive in Malaysia. If I were to order it from their website it will cost me about RM 130.00 inclusive of the delivery charges. Here is the link to Liz Earle's website : http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise.html

No comments:

Post a Comment