Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kittens

I have two kittens now, brought home by their mother . Jingga's girl friend Pinky which is not Pink at all. One has three colours , white , orange and black and another an all black kitten with blue eyes. The kittens are now  bold enough to come into the house. It is raining in KL. I have not named them yet..  Another pair is Kiki and Koko and Awang. The big cat.
Today I saw that I have two spots on  my  eyelids. I have rubbed a black head with bicarbonate soda and water and it hurts. Now I am wearing bedak sejuk on my face as there is redness . Today my mother cooked masak asam ikan Mayong, or sour fish. I hope that is the translation, with mustard greens,  fruit salad and salted egg. My favourite. My mother had roasted some ground nuts and blend the nuts and add some rojak sauce. So it becomes a nice fruit salad sauce. My niece , Maryam got 5As for her UPSR examination . Her mother Nas was ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment