Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jakarta Holidays Day one

I am here in Jakarta , a long planned holiday with my parents and Nas and her family. It was a treat for me too , he he . We woke up at 3.30 am to get the 6.20 am flight on Air Asia. Nas went on another flight later. After two hours we finally reached Jakarta. Jakarta is lush and tropical and the people are very friendly. Sadd was already waiting for us. After one hour we reached her spacious and lovely  house . I was waiting to meet the house cat, a very large  Persian cat call Fan---sha. She was plump and I could touch her but she scampered upstairs. We had Bakso in the afternoon , we ate twice. I dozed off , at night we have guests, my cousin who is married to a local lady and their daughter. It was roasted fish, some salad , Indonesian style , I forgot the name and a very nice tom yam.

No comments:

Post a Comment