Thursday, October 28, 2010

Roast duck at Mukmin Restaurant Shah Alam

Today I followed my mother to Shah Alam to take her ring . We had decided to try the halal roast duck at a chinese muslim restaurant at  Sek 19 in Shah Alam. The restaurant is Restaurant Mukmin at sek 19/1B .I have not tried roast duck before, I seldom eat duck so this is a treat. We called the restaurant first .  So about 1.00 pm we reached the restaurant. It is in front of the De Palma hotel. We also ordered a vegetable soup, baby kailan with salted  fish, fried tauhu and a whole duck. My father  was  also interested to try, so we packed half of the duck for him. The whole roast duck costs RM 48, half is RM 25 and a quarter is RM 13. I ordered some asam boi drink which is light green in colour, my mother ordered chinese tea.  So the roast duck came and we dived in. It was a lot for both of us since my mother eats less. It was tasty however it is an acquired taste and I eat some more at home.
After taking her cocktail ring, we went to HPA office which is near Giant. Sek 13 Shah Alam. It is a large and beautiful shop and office .I bought some skin care , the Awana powder and Minyak pati sepang or Caesalpina oil. One add the Awana powder and the oil and leave for two hours before you sleep and one can have soft beautiful skin. I will try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment