Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fair & Lovely Multi vitamin cream


My hand is fairer than my face. Maybe two tones lighter. So I bought the Fair &Lovely  cream. It is a good cream though. I used the cream some time ago. I used the cream once a day . I used this cream  as I hope to be as fair as my hands. I think I will have to buy an appropriate sun block. It is very hot  nowadays and it rains in the afternoon and evening.The colour of the cream is white. There is another one called the anti marks cream i.I think I will try the other cream. I still have a pimple scar.  I should be using the cream  twice a day. I am careful with creams as I do not want to get pimples yet pimples are part and parcel of life. Now I always get back to those creams which have been around and the ones I used in the past. 
There are two kittens which are at the house. They are Spicy , the cat's kittens. They are wild and scampered whenever  I am near them .  They ran into the drain like Jingga one year ago.My father bought a " Misha"  cat food. It is in a green plastic. It is Halal. My cat Jingga was drenched today in the afternoon. He was yeowling and I did not see that he was soaked .After eating the fish , he hopped into bed and was sleeping contentedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment