Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dr Denese Advanced Firming Facial pads with Actizone and the Resurface & Glow treatment face wash


I have bought two Dr Denese products , the firming  face pads  with Actizone and the  Resurface  and Glow treatment face wash. I have been using both products about two to four weeks.  At first I use the firming pads with Actizone, 60 counts, the next week I bought the Resurface & Glow treatment face  wash online. At first when I use the pads, it was cooling and then it stings. After using it twice, my face had gone red and I had to wash my face. After about three weeks, my face has got used to it. I used it about 30 seconds on my face and then on my hands. I liked it  and I see improvement on my face . Yes, there is a lot of moisture in one pad as was said in her video.   I am supposed to use it everyday as my face is prone to pimples but I use it every two days and will try to use everyday. I like the treatment wash , I feel it exfoliates better . This is my first time using a face pad and it does not dissapoint. My next agenda is to buy the face serum. Dr Denese products come in the blue jars and bottles.The price of face wash was RM 65.90 and the Firming Pads was about RM 103.00.After using for more than one month, my face is fairer. It is the same tone with my fingers. I have some flakiness around my nose. At first I use the face pads on my hands but there is a spot which occured so I stop using on my hands.  Overall my face look better but I think using the pads three times a week or less will suffice. Some users of this glycolic pads say that once a week will do well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment