Thursday, August 5, 2010

Renew Rosehip oil


I bought  this rosehip oil for my scars. It is a deep orange colour . It is RM 52.90 for 15 ml. When I first use it , my arms felt itchy. I had not dampened the skin and then add 2 to 3 drops of the oil. Rosehip oil has vitamin A and is great for scars and aging skin as well. After that I stopped using the oil , and I use it on my face. So now I am using it in the morning as I could not use it before the Garnier Peeling cream . After a week I continue using the rosehip oil again not forgetting to dampen the skin.I think with the oil , one has to wait for some time for the effect. I am also interested in Tanamera's virgin coconut oil. After I had massaged the oil for about two days , I find my scar is slowly fading.
My grandfather had passed away last two nights. He was 90 years old. It was a sad moment. All my siblings will be here for GG's wedding day on  Sunday. The family theme is lavender . 

No comments:

Post a Comment