Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garnier Light Peeling Night Cream


I bought the Garnier Light Peeling Night Cream after watching the advertisement on  the television with the girl in yellow tudong . There is sale at Guardian for RM 16.90 where I get  also get a small tube of cleanser and moisturiser. The cream is white in colour ,a light consistency. When I  first use it , it stings and there is some redness but it  subsided after an hour . I hope it will and can erase the discolouration. So far I have not used it every day. My face looks clearer. I have been using the cream for one week. So I have a long way to go .
 I wonder if I should become a beauty consultant and I can buy for my personal use. Avon has their Anew line, as for Nutrimetics I am interested in their crown jewel Apricot cream , the Nutri Rich oil.  I am interested in both . Nutrimetics have their own  treatment line and one of those is  the Gentle Peel Creme  which is made from glycolic acid and fruit acid which is now sold for RM 160.   There is a retinol cream and  vitamin C capsule. The one from Avon  I am keen on is their  retexturing peeling pads which cost about RM 75 if I am not mistaken.    For those interested in the peeling pad, here is some information about it http://www.avon.com/1/1/4080-anew-clinical-advanced-retexturizing-peel.html , you can find Avon on line from some of the on line website like this one for instance http://avonparadise.blogspot.com/ . There is the No. 14 campaign  for  the Anew Clinical products. For Nutrimetics there is one  equally nice  website too http://salbeautyhealth.com/estore/?p=productsList&iCategory=81&sName=Skin-Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment