Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break outs and Clean and Clear

I had breakouts . There are tiny zits popping on my face . About three annoying zits. It must be the sleepless nights and some house wife stress. . I thought of drinking  cucumber juice . I had blended one and now I will juice another one. Cucumber juice is good to flush  out toxin .It has manganese, potassium , silica , vitamin A among others and  is good for the skin and hair.
Today my sister Yati bought most of the break fast dishes. There is the coconut water, some prawn and petai sambal, some jackfruit curry  and my husband had cooked a tomato based chicken and mushroom dish. We had Tropicana twister for the drinks.  I had gone to the physio today . The lady in charge , Miss Sharifah said that it will take 3 months for my hand to completely heal . We will have to wait.Tomorrow my father said there will be roast lamb at the Ghufran mosque nearby.
As for the breakouts, I will have to change the oats which I bought . I need to buy rolled oats. I then went to make a tomato and yoghurt mask. I use it twice. It doesn't tingle though. So I think it's okay. Then I put Apple cider vinegar on the face constantly.  One zit is nearly gone and then I put the tumeric paste twice. It seem to heal but not drying. Lastly I went to Guardian Pharmacy to buy another face wash. My sister said her beautician said not to use the AHA and BHA cleanser everyday.  So off I went  to the pharmacy , there are Oxy , Clearasil and Clean and Clear . I wanted to buy the preventive face wash  for acne. Since I have acne my first choice was Clean and Clear. Perhaps because I have been searching for something or because it stand out. I use the gel cleanser last night and one pimple had dried and two had not. It will resurface again. I think I should eat something for this pimples. Like a jamu for pimple. Like the Puteri Binari  Jamu for pimple.Perhaps it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment