Friday, August 6, 2010

Jadayel Hair Lengthening Oil



My sister Yati came back and brought with her the Jadayel hair lengthening oil.  It is deep red in colour. The smell is bitter at first and then sweet with strong aromatics . I still have the tonic. It is deep green . The other side of the spectrum. So far I am happy with the tonic, it makes my hair silkier when  I use it.  Since my sister is very nice to bring the oil back home , I am very happy about it. Yati had bought the dandruff and the hair loss one. I have not tried those two. I am reminded of  a castor oil hair oil , it is of  this red colour. I used to wear hair oil in the past. The first is Zam Zam hair oil. My mother used it as well. Then it was Dabur hair oil and sometimes olive oil. I long to have  long  and lush hair. Sometimes about once a year , I would buy coconut milk and leave it until it smells. Coconut milk is the best .  I am waiting for my other sisters to come back. Jingga is sleeping in my bedroom. My husband said that he should eat the cat biscuits instead of fish.

2 comments:

  1. i am using the hair loss oil .. for my hair loss.. I SOOOO HOPE IT WORKS!! it looks realllyyy pure.. !! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    do this oil really work?
    P.S. I LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete