Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Skincare regime 2010

I bought the Citra Lestari rice milk on Friday  at Semua House and have been using it these days. Sometimes I will clean my face with Pond's cold cream. I saw some at Haniffa store at Jalan Masjid India. They have a few left . I still have mine so I did not buy the big one. I wonder if they will stop selling  the cold cream . Too bad if they do . The  rice millk soap has a clean smell and foams a lot. After that  I use the apple cider toner. Some school of thought  says  that using toner is not really necessary , some  say they do. matter  I normally do not use any toner maybe some rose water. Then I use a Pond's  moisturiser .In the afternoon or at  night I will use the bedak sejuk . I have made the egg yolk and honey mixture to prevent wrinkles. One teaspoon of egg yolk  to two teaspoons of honey. It is good as the face will become moist. Now if I have zits I will dap Apple cider vinegar on  to it. It stings and clears up fast. I put the acv on the my face while my face is still damp after washing. I find that it will sting the face if  it is dry.  Now I use baking soda as a scrub. It is cheap and works well .
As for sunscreen I still have the Murad sunscreen my sisters gave me and the Garnier one .  I try to limit the time I am under the sun.  At night I  use oil , moisturiser or the Safi beauty cream. I think this will do . I don't have a break out. I have some pigmentation. It is less visible and 3 black spots. There is some discolouration but not so visible.  I think the bedak sejuk does it's job . Well this is my skin regime for the moment . 
As for moisturisers I seem to be going back to Olay . The original one and Total Effects. Then Safi , now it's  Pond's. Maybe I will try the Regenerist line.  Safi is not bad . I read that there are many faithful users of Safi. I can get Pond's Dry Skin Cream  at Haniffa.  I used Tia Amelia whenever I could.  Some brands I'd like to try  is Renew or Sukin, Hada Labo , Roc , Simply Sity , Avalon and some other upmarket ones. If my face get's clearer , free from any blemish , discolouration  . I might stick to this regime.
Here is one of the  many websites that talk about  Pond's cold cream :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxC5dWT-V00&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment