Saturday, March 6, 2010

My cat Jingga

My cat Jingga is allowed to stay in the house. He is a fussy eater. He does not want to eat chicken anymore nor does he want  to eat  the dry cat food. Now I feed him boiled or raw fish. He does not want to sleep in his bed which I bought. He likes to watch the other cats at the back.  Today he does not want to spend time in the house. Perhaps it's too hot. 
I have knee pain. Last week I have sprained my knee. I went to see an Orthopedic doctor, he told me to reduce my weight and buy some medicine. It's called Vitra sal in powder form. I have to take it once a day. I surfed for 
some  nice recipes to make.  I know that I feel very hungry at night . So now I drink water or eat fruits when I am hunger. On the first day I boiled some carrots and one egg, then slice one onion and eat with some left over 
tuna. The second night carrots, green beans  and onion.  Last night it soto ayam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment